This large terrace property is part of a new building development Las Terrazas de Gualchos located in the traditional Spanish village of Gualchos.
(Bit of background on Gualchos):
1) Grocery shop
2) Restaurants - Hotel La Ventera - Newly refurbished hotel, excellent cuisine
- Barbequoa (barbecue) open in the summer months, buzzing with atmosphere and seats over 250 people, also open to hold functions.
- Alberos - Large outside seating areas with laid sand also offers a large children's play area, this is a very family orientated bar, open all year and has an basic adult/children's menu.
- Plaza bar provides traditional Spanish tapas and lunches.
- Fuente Viaje offers a warm welcome and again tapas and snacks are served, very good place to learn the language ie bar for the locals,
3) There is a primary school within the village and the secondary school has a main bus route that is provided which takes approx 4-5 minutes direct.
4) There are several English children that live in the village who have lived here for a few years and already have an excellent command of the Spanish language and were very much welcomed by the community.
5) There are also free Spanish lessons twice a week, painting lessons, salsa dance class which all take place within the town hall of Gualchos.
6) Bread is delivered to your door 3 times a day, a fish market in the Plaza (square where you will find all of the above amenities).
We are based in the village and have a wide knowledge of the area.
Gualchos is central location to 3 of the major airports.
Malaga - 1 hours 30 minutes
Almeria 1 hour 20 minutes
Granada (now International) 1 hour 30 minutes
Once the new autovia is finished (started in Almeria moving down estimated 2006-7) then this will cut all travel journeys in half.
The nearest golfing complex is located in the town of Motril which is approximately 20 minutes drive from the village, again Motril offers all international cuisine, museums, weekly market, cinema etc
There are 40 houses in total which have been divided into 4 sections all of which have been sold, this specific property has only recently been placed on the market for re-sale.
The property is situated in an excellent elevated position located on the front line and boasts exquisite sea and village views.
This is a 3 storey property which covers a total surface area of 239,49 Square metres, of which 207,53 Square metres is built.
The interior consists of 4 good-sized bedrooms, 4 bathrooms 2 of which are en-suite, also wash and storage rooms, kitchen (optional) and a large family living area. Situated on the 3rd floor there are 2 large front and rear terraces.
The front covers an area of 19,37 Square metres and boasts beautiful sea views and the 2nd to the rear covers an area of 13.34 Square metres and boasts village and mountain views.
The ground floor offers the 3nd terrace which is neatly placed out from the kitchen and covers an area of 8,00 Square metres. There is a good sized porch and also garden area with parking space to the front of the property.
Air-conditioning can be installed upon your request. The developement is scheuled for completion by Christmas of this year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a large property on the beautiful Costa Tropical to use as a family holiday retreat or alternatively take advantage of its excellent rental potential.
This development is situated 5 kilometres away from of Castell de Ferro's beach, 12 of 43 semi detached houses with 3 and 4 bedrooms on 2 or 3 floors lcome for re-sale.
The properties are placed in a wonderful area with views to the sea, are of luxurious quality keeping within the rural environment of the surrounding area. The semi-detached houses have around 120 square metres with patio and terrace.
Nearby you can practice different activities such as hill walking, skiing, scuba diving etc